Flyfishing for Coarse Fish
by Dominic Garnett
There has long been a divide between flyfishing and coarse fishing – but there is no reason for it! Over 3 million people in Britain fish one way or the other – and there is growing interest in combining these two major areas of the sport.
* Existing flyfishers looking for a fresh challenge are already exploring the fun and fresh possibilities of new species.
* Coarse anglers are discovering the advantages of catching their favourite species in this exciting and intimate way.
The reasons are simple enough: virtually any fish will take a fly, you can see it ‘as it happens’ and the fight of a fish on a flyrod is nothing short of sensational.
This book shows you how to flyfish for each different species: the techniques, the flies, the tackle.
Flyfishing for Coarse Fish will appeal to:
* fly and coarse fishers wanting to try something new.
* those wanting to introduce coarse fishing youngsters to the art of flyfishing, at a fraction of the cost.
* those living in areas where flyfishing would not other wise be available, or at such an affordable price.
300 Colour photographs
Thu, Jan 01, 2015